We have more than 15 years experience in Commercial Styling, we know all aspects including Makeup, Hair, Wardrobe, Styling, and creating headshots. We are also experienced in all types of media including: Film, Print, and Video. We have conducted extensive research and training for several of our media clients concerning styling changes for HD in both print and video formats.
Make Me Fab Commercial/ Weekday Pricing Schedule
Hair and Makeup Styling At MMF
Makeup and Blow-dry Styling
1.5 hrs per person
Makeup and Updo Styling
$180 (1 look provided. Best option for engagement sessions.)
1.5-2 hrs per person
Mens Makeup and Cut/Styling
20 mins per person
Hair and makeup touchups at our location
$55 per hour
30 mins per female, 10-20 minutes per male
Commercial Hair and Makeup Services On Location
Full hair and makeup styling (Includes any on set work also, prom and bridal studio sessions)
$95 per hour
2 hour minimum
Touchup hair and makeup. (Client arrives with hair and makeup done and our experts make sure they are camera friendly) (Best for professional headshots and studio sessions)
$95 per hour
2 hour minimum
$75 per hour after first 2 hours
2-4 people can be treated per hour per artist. Women take 20-30 minutes, men take 10-20 minutes.
$95 per hour
2 hour minimum
10 hours max
Day Rate Alayne
10 hour max
Rate per hour over 10 hours and Sundays
- Bridal Fashion Week 2016 for designers Mark Zunino and Pnina Tornai at Kleinfelds, First for Women Magazine, Szwish, Entertainment Reporter
- Lisa Joyner, TV Guide Channel
- Men In Black II, Director Barry Sonnenfeld’s Personal Makeup Artist for VH1, MTV, Dateline, Entertainment Tonight, etc.
- Former Presidential Candidate Howard Dean for The Today Show on NBC.
- Glamour Magazine
- Better Homes and Gardens
- Women’s Day Magazine
- REzoned, HGTV
- SpaTacular Special, Al Roker Productions for Food Network
- Time Warner Cable
- Ruddy Guiliani
- Nickelodeon; My Big Backyard
- FYE, Coconuts, and Strawberries
- American Wildlife Federation
- PBS Documentary “An American General”
- Larry King Live
- American Cancer Society
- The Rachel Ray Show
- NY Giants Training Camp, Albany NY
- Spike TV
- EA Games, Maddon 2010
- Target’s National Corporate Diversity Campaign.Video and Print
- TV Guide Channel, Extreme Makeover Home Edition Special
- Evan Farmer, Host of While You Where Out, TLC
- AJ Wright, National Print Campaign, (Hair, Makeup & Wardrobe Styling)
- Met Life Magazine (Wardrobe Styling)
- The Colon Club, The Colondar
- Biker’s World Magazine, Cover January 2008
- Easy Rider Magazine, March 2008
- Martha Stewart Living
- Martha Stewart Weddings
- InStyle Magazine Events
- Review content for Milady’s upcoming Bridal Hair Styling Textbook, Skin Care & Cosmetic Ingredient Dictionary
- Makeup Artist Training Textbook
- Time Magazine
- First for Women
- Former Governor George Pataki
- Governor Andrew Cuomo
- TV Channel 13 (Current Consulting Makeup Artist)
- Time Warner Cable News (Albany and Buffalo Anchor Training) New York State Bar Association
- Saint Peter’s Hospital
- Television Pilot, “On The Lake”
- Assemblyman and Congressional hopeful, Jim Tedisco
- Democratic Congressman, Scott Murphy
- Health Association of NY
- NYS Public Employees Federation (Video and Print)
- Congressional Candidates: Paul Tonko, James Buhrmaster, Kirsten Gillibrand, Sandy Treadwell
- AngioDynamics, on location in Queensbury, NY, New York, NY and Madison, NJ
- New York State Energy Research and Development, Albany, NY
- Time Warner Cable, “Three Day Sale Campaign.”
- General Electric, Schenectady, NY
- New York State Lottery, Albany, NY
- WNYT, How to Wear This Seasons Hottest Colors, October 2008, Albany, NY
- WNYT, Bronzing 101, Alayne Guest Speaker, July 2008, Albany, NY
- WNYT, Concealing 101, Alayne Guest Speaker, June, 2008, Albany, NY
- WNYT; News Opens, All Anchors, Albany, NY, April 2008
- WNYT; Whats in My Mineral Makeup, April 2008, Alayne Guest Speaker
- WNYT; Mother’s Day Beauty Finds, May 2007, Alayne Guest Speaker
- WNYT; Brow Shaping Segment, April 2007, Alayne Guest Speaker
- WNYT; Bridal Makeover Segment July 2007, Alayne Guest Speaker
- WNYT; New Video Roll-ins and Headshots all Anchors and News Casters., April 2007
- Fox 23 Daybreak; Smoky Eyes Segment, Alayne Guest Speaker, April 2007
- University of NY, School of Public Health, Ovarian Cancer Survivors
- Jen Jen Children’s Clothing
- New York State Bar Association
- Oswego Alumni Magazine, Cover
- Timothy Gilchrist, NYS Commissioner of Traffic Infrastructure
- Cameo Couture, New York and Boston
- Well Wed Winter / Spring Editorial Pages at Saratoga Race Course with JP Elario Saratoga Springs, NY August 2008
- Well Wed and Vermont Vows 2007 Fall/ Winter and 2008 Spring/ Summer Editorial Pages
- Quadgraphics, Mark Kozlowski, Malta, NY
- New York University
- Silhouette Eyewear
- Canyon Ranch Resort, Massachusetts
- Ursula of Switzerland
- MVP, The Empire Plan, Metropolitan
- New York State Departments of: Health, Indian Affairs, Transportation, Education, OGS, Child Care Council, Public Affairs, Governor’s Office, Parks and Recreation, etc., Book “All Things Possible: Setbacks and Success in Politics and Life”, Congressman Paul Tonko
- Tully Kinker Law Firm
- E. Stewart Jones
- Walden Savings Bank
- Gilda’s Club of the Capital Region
- Onsight Solutions
- Fox 23
- Albany City Central Schools
- Mooradians Furniture
- Jack Aernecke, Former CBS News Anchor
- Northeast Pest Control, E. Greenbush, NY
- Rensselaer Honda, Rensselaer, NY
- Greater Capital Area YMCA, Albany, NY
- Capital Financial Planning, Albany NY
- Park Lane Tobacconist, Clifton Park, NY
- Brighter Choice Charter School, Albany, NY
- Greater Capital Area YMCA, Albany, NY
- Linnan and Fallon, Attorneys at Law
- Roger Cusick, Albany County DA Candidate, Albany, NY
- George Amedore, Schenectady, NY (Again)
- Paul Tonko, Albany, NY
- Kimberly’s Day Spa, Latham, NY
- Ballston Spa National Bank, Ballston Spa, NY
- Pioneer Bank, Troy NY
- The Adirondack Trust Company Bank (Video and Print)
- George Amedore Election Commercial.
- New York Players, Good For the Soul, Body and Soul Video Shoots; makeup, hair and wardrobing.
- Dinapoli Opticians; Alayne as Makeup/Hair and Talent.
- Dr. Lewis Morrison, DDS, Clifton Park, NY.
- Videos for Change, Indy Trailer, Miss Albany Diner, Albany, NY.
- Brookside Museum, Ballston Spa, NY. Museum’s Historical Video.
- Belmonte Builders, Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Puroclean/Purofirst, Home Restoration, Chatham, NY.
- Bendell and Madnick, Attorneys at Law, Albany, NY.
- Rosewood Home Builders, Schenectady, NY.
- NY Mattress Company, Latham, NY
- Latham Ford, Alayne and David Curtiss, Stylist and Talent.
- Capital District Business Review
- Our Towne, Ballston Spa, Cover
- Photographers Pat Connell and Jess Casey of caseyconnell photography.
- Enchanted Weddings by Saratoga Today, artists for feature wedding and bride Morgan.
- Northeast Bridal Guide, Alayne as a feature beauty writer
- Dale Miller Restaurant, Albany NY
- Albany Academy, Albany, NY
- Saratoga Race Course, Retired Jockeys Benefit Race at Belmont Stakes, with Angel Cordero, Pat Day and Hose Santos, Saratoga Springs, NY.
- The Desmond Hotel, Wedding Brochure with Dino Petrocelli, Albany, NY.
- Something Bleu/Immortal Beloved Bridal, Saratoga Springs, NY
- Dr. Randy Cale, Clifton Park, NY
- Assaf & Mackenzie, Attorneys, PLLC
- Saratoga Smiles, Saratoga, NY
- The Sagamore Hotel, Bolton Landing, NY
- The Erlowest Inn, Lake George, NY
- Fleurtacious Designs, Albany, NY
- The Fort William Henry, Lake George, NY
- Saratoga Springs Preservation Association in conjunction with Lily of Saratoga and Well Wed Magazine.
- Capital Region Living Bridal Insert, May 2008, Photo Spread for Cameo Couture, Albany, NY.
- The Desmond Bridal Brochure, Featuring Amanda Ryan, Albany, NY.
- Gleeson and Kerker, Attorneys at Law for Capital District Living
- Mistress of Ceremonies, Michele Riggi, and Board Member, Denise Eliopolus. Saratoga Dance Museum, Gala Event 2007 & 2009.
- Alayne’s “show and tell” video segment for Lillie Studios and Luke Walker photography.
- Promotional Events for Absolut Mango and Dale Miller Restaurant
- A Wedding Affair Fashion Show w/ Well Wed, Canfield Casino January 2009.
- Pandora Jewelry Store, Crossgates Mall, NY
- Bridal Fashion Show at the State Room, Downtown Albany. In conjunction with Cameo Couture,The Bridal Resource Center and Albany Weddings, February 2008.
- Bridal Fashion Show at the The Vista Golf Course, Clifton Park, NY. In conjunction with Well Wed and Cameo Couture, February 2008.
- Well Wed/Universal Preservation Hall Bridal Fashion Show, January 2008, Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Wiawaka Women’s Retreat Benefit, Key Makeup by Alayne and entire Make Me Fabulous team, Hall of Springs, Saratoga Springs NY.
- Trustco Bank
- Albany Med
- Bellevue Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
- St. Peter’s Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital
(in no particular order)
- Christian Oth
- Bigler Photo and Video
- Elario Photography
- Matt Ramos Photography
- Tiffany Wayne
- Candidly Beth Photography
- Clark + Walker Studio
- Niki Rossi Photography
- Heather Bohm Tallman
- Tracey Buyce Photography
- Jenn Moak
- McGarry Photography
- Gary Gold
- Dino Petrocelli
- Mark McCarty
- Dan Doyle Photography
- Tammy Loya Photography
- Susan Blackburn Photography
- Tom Wall Photography
- Metroland Photo, Michael Gallitelli
- Mark Sweeney Photography
- Louis Torres Photography
- Eric Truax Photography
- Emma Dodge Hanson
- Imagine Photography
- Kermit Hayes
- Paul Saunders Photography
- Mark Bolles, Creative Photo and Graphics
- J. Foley Photography
- The Classic Image
- Christina Primero
- Emerson Photography
- Michael Conway Photography
- Studio 59
- Sarah Smith
- David Bigler Photography
- Rob Spring Photography
- Kevin Demassio Photography
- The Harris Company