- Upon entering the salon, clients will wash and sanitize their hands.
- If you are ill or have a fever, we will reschedule your appointment until you are well.
- If you have traveled outside of the country or to any of the states restricted in New York, we ask that you wait 2 weeks before coming to see us.
- We will wear face masks, until further notice. If you can show proof of vaccination, you may remove your mask.
- Disposable cloth masks will be on hand if you need one and will need to be worn during your services.
- Stations and tools will be thoroughly sanitized with medical-grade products between each client.
- Disposable makeup applicators and no double-dipping into makeup testers will be done until further notice.
- We have measured the space between stations, and they all meet the 6 feet distancing guidelines.
- Touchless payment processing will be provided.
- UV ozone air sanitizers will be run in our facility every evening.
- All staff and service providers have been trained by NYS and/or Barbicide in sanitation protocols for cleanliness and for COVID-19.